Monday, August 20, 2012

Vocab Quiz

     Some of my reasons for taking this course are to burgeon my English skills and to obtain more information. I adumbrate that this school year will be difficult but i need to be more ascetic about school and my academic life. Another reason I chose this course was to see how helpful is this new blog work going to workout. To try out this new way of presenting my material.
   
     This year I am excited about beguiling on the blog because I have never used or had a blog before and it seems like fun.  And I want to complement people on their blogs.  I am nervous of being bauble to others, my goal this year is to not be contumacious.
   
     Throughout this course I want to be didactic by my instructor and to expand my knowledge beyond what I already know, and to help out the kids that are curmudgen.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment